Basicx Terms & Conditions
Updates in policy happens yearly
The 2018 version of the app is intended to manage the Sports activities, profiles, registrations, and other related information, of an individual organization. The app will provide access to news related to sports events, tournaments, and activities held under the selected organization.
Basicx Sports App will only be accessible to valid members of that organization.
Relevant information’s about members of the organization is handled by the authorized admins of the clubs and academies only. All SMS and notifications sent and prepared are done by the organization only.
Basics Sports provide a well-integrated platform to ease the management of sports activities and make players, coaches, and managers focus more on sports only.
Our application runs on a SaaS platform, which uses the data center located in the U.S.
Ready to scale from 7 developers to tens of thousands of users.
Designed, Owned, and Managed by START WITH BASICX PVT. LTD.
Updates in policy happens yearly
Effective: January 1, 2018
We value the trust that you place in us by sharing your personal data with us. BASICX takes your privacy seriously and is committed to handling your personal data in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust. BASICX will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
· Who we are
· What personal data we collect
· How we collect personal data
· Data relating to your training, condition, and physique
· What we do with your personal data
· Social Media
· Information Collection and Use
· Log Data
· How we share your data
· Service Providers
· Links to Other Sites
· Children’s Privacy
· Changes to the policy
· Contact and queries
WHO WE ARE
START WITH BASICX PRIVATE LIMITED built the BASICX SPORTS app as a free app. This SERVICE is provided by START WITH BASICX PRIVATE LIMITED at cost/no-cost limited to Institutions, Corporates, Companies, Associations, Federations, Clubs, or any other entity that could be benefitted from the core idea of the App.
This STARTWITH BASICX Mobile Application Statement (Mobile Privacy Statement) explains the data BASICX may collect on behalf of the entity that entitles you to use this BASICX mobile application (or App) used in connection with BASICX product offering.
This Privacy Statement only applies to the information BASICX may collect on behalf of the entity. It does not apply to the information that the entity may collect for its own use.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The types of personal data we collect include data in relation to:
· Your contact details. Your name, postal address, and other contact details, such as your telephone number and e-mail address, that we collect when you register for one of our online or mobile services, participate in an event or contest or purchase a product or service in our webshop.
· You’re BASICX ID and your accounts. Your sign-in details, your BASICX user ID, and the data you add to your accounts. Such data may include your name, your email address, and your date of birth, your gender, your language, the time zone you live in, and your picture.
· Our online services and applications. The information that we collect if you use our online services or applications, such as. For more information on the type of data we collect as part of these services, please see ‘Data relating to your training, condition, and physique’ below.
· Your online orders. The data we collect if you visit our webshop or order a service or product online, such as the content of your abandoned shopping cart, the amount and date of your order, the products and services you purchase, payment method, payment status, discount, delivery method, and delivery address.
· Your purchases in our stores. The data we collect if you purchase a product or service in one of our stores, such as the amount and date of your purchase, the product or service you purchase, payment method, discount, and location of the Vendor.
· Your events. The data we collect if you register for an event, such as the date and place of the event. For more information on the information that we collect as part of events, see ‘ Your Events’ under ‘Data relating to your training, condition, and physique’.
· Contests. The data we collect if you participate in a contest.
· Your memberships. Information in relation to your membership of one of our entity customer programs, such as the start date of your membership, duration of your membership, and your membership number.
· Your reviews. The opinions, experiences, preferences and interests, and product or event reviews that you publish on our websites or share with us online or through social media, such as the experiences and tips you share on food and nutrition, gear, event day, training, and performance and health and injuries. For more information see ‘Data relating to your training, condition, and physique’.
· Communication. You request, any complaints you may have and any other data that we receive if we communicate with you via e-mail, online, or via social media.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
BASICX may obtain your personal data in a number of ways, for example when you create a BASICX ID or create or complete a Basicx account or an account for one of BASICX entity event when you purchase a product or service online when you use the Basicx app to create an Academy training purchase or log your event results, or services of one of our partners or third parties when you share personal preferences, experiences or reviews with us online or through social media when you communicate with us via e-mail, online or social media, when you subscribe to our newsletter, when you complete an event or membership registration form, or if you participate in one of entity physical tests or measurements or in one of our or entity contests.
We also may obtain your personal data from our tied entities or one of our partners. For example, when you register for the service of such a partner and you agree that they may share your personal data with BASICX. If you do not want us to use personal data obtained from our partners, you can let us know by contacting BASICX.
DATA RELATING TO YOUR TRAINING, CONDITION, AND PHYSIQUE
We may also collect personal data in relation to your physique, condition, training schedule, or sports performance. This personal data may – by itself or in combination – reveal information about your health and your location. This type of sensitive personal data we collect may include:
· Personal measurement. Your foot and clothes size and other personal measurement information that you share with us or add to your MY BASICX accounts, such as weight and height.
· Sports specifics. Your current Sports Details e.g. if running, which type you are (under pronating, overpronating, or neutral) and the level of your running.
· Tests and measurements. Measurement data we collect if you participate in one of the entity events, which may be helpful for the future development of training schedules and programs initiated by entity only. Any other referential data requested by the Entity to be retained by the entity only.
· Your events. The data we collect if you register for or participate in an event, including your scores, performances, timings, dates, achievements, etc. for different referential purposes.
· Your training data. The training data that you fill out on or generate through your use of MY BASICX (app or online), that you import from other apps or services from our partners or third parties, including your Sports experience and current sporting abilities, your training goal, performance, training schedule (date, duration, and type).
· Your sports and precise location data. The sports data that you fill out on your BASICX account, that you log using the BASICX SPORT app, are collected through personal input, trainers, events, referees or services from our partners or third parties, including the date and time of your sport, and other inputs as per different sports as available.
· Basicx Sport Messenger. The experiences and tips you share on events, activities, food and nutrition, training and performance, and health and injuries on Basicx Sport Messenger to members of your club, or organizations.
· Your pictures. Pictures that you share/upload with us online or through social media.
· Shared or published. Any other personal data that you share with us or publish on our websites/App in relation to your event, tournament, physique, condition, training schedule, or sports performance, such as the reason for participation, participation with friends, what other sports you enjoy and injuries suffered.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
BASICX obtains and uses your personal data for the following purposes:
You’re BASICX ID and your accounts. Password and BASICX user ID number to link these accounts together so you can use the same sign in details to access all our services.
· Our online services. We will use your personal data to facilitate the use of our website, mobile apps, and tools and to provide you with our services and allow you the use of our features in connection therewith.
· Your online orders. We use your contact details, account information, and the data we collect if you visit our partner webshop or order a service or product online, to facilitate the use of our web shop, handle your order, provide you with our products or services, or to communicate with you in connection herewith. We may send u notifications or remind you per email of your abandoned cart or send you an order confirmation.
· Contests and memberships. We use your contact details and the information we collect if you register for our entities contests or membership programs, to handle the registration and to facilitate those contests or membership programs.
· Your events. We use your contact details to register you for events. We also use your event data to provide you with a comprehensive overview of your performance and statistics.
· Statistical research. We use your personal data to conduct statistical research, evaluate our products, services, mobile applications, and events and to improve them, to provide more responsive customer services, and to improve the design and content of our websites, webshops, and mobile applications.
· Newsletter. We use your contact details to register you and send you reminders and newsletters via email or push notifications for our entity events or relative information that may be useful to all users.
· Communication. We use your contact details and your requests and complaints to process these requests and complaints and to communicate with you.
· Compliance. Where necessary we use your personal data to comply with applicable laws and regulations; investigate or prevent illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of our terms and conditions, or threats to the property or safety of any person; and protect our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
· Specific purpose. If we have clearly communicated a specific purpose for use of your data at the time you voluntarily submit or publish that data, we will use the data for that purpose as well.
Information in relation to social networking sites may be available to BASICX in several ways, such as:
· When you sign in for our services or applications using a social networking account
· When you connect your Basicx My Sport profile to your social media account
· When you make information publicly available on or via your social networking account, for example when you share your Basicx tips or experiences on Facebook;
· When you communicate with us through social media.
Information Collection and Use
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not promote children using mobile under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we imply different adherent policy as per entity requirement for different age groups. We promote parents to first create their accounts and add their children as sub-user for the services. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
Terms & Conditions
By downloading or using the app, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the app. You’re not allowed to copy or modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trademarks, copyright, database rights, and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to STARTWITH BASICX PRIVATE LIMITED.
STARTWITH BASICX PRIVATE LIMITED is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the app or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
BASICX SPORT app stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us in order to provide our service. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the BASICX SPORT app won’t work properly or at all.
You should be aware that there are certain things that STARTWITH BASICX PRIVATE LIMITED will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the app will require the app to have an active Internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but STARTWITH BASICX PRIVATE LIMITED cannot take responsibility for the app not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
If you’re using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider would still apply. As a result, your mobile provider for the cost of data may charge you for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the app, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the app.
Along the same lines, STARTWITH BASICX PRIVATE LIMITED cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, STARTWITH BASICX PRIVATE LIMITED cannot accept responsibility
With respect to STARTWITH BASICX PRIVATE LIMITED responsibility for your use of the app, when you’re using the app, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavor to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. STARTWITH BASICX PRIVATE LIMITED accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app.
At some point, we may wish to update the app. The app is currently available on Android and iOS – the requirements for both systems (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app. STARTWITH BASICX PRIVATE LIMITED does not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the iOS/Android version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
Changes to This Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitations Of Liability
Updates in policy happens yearly
Responsible Use and Conduct
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Basicx be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from this website or any use of this website, or of any site or resource linked to, referenced, or accessed through this website, or for the use or downloading of, or access to, any materials, information, products, or services, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, lost savings or loss of programs or other data, even if Basicx is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion and waiver of liability apply to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, tort, or any other legal theories.
Payment & Refund policy. No refunds after registration done will be made by BASICX.
Termination of Use
Dispute Resolution, and many, many more!